- In order to assess the Website, you need to register an account with us. By registering an account, you warrant that:
(a) you are at least 18 years of age;
(b) you are a certified coach;
(c) you are using your actual identity;
(d) the personal data that you have provided to us is true, accurate, complete, and current; and
(e) you will maintain and promptly update the personal data that you have provided to us in order that such data is kept true, accurate, complete, and current.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Changes to the Website
- We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review edit or otherwise change the Website and any information contained on the Website at our sole discretion and without notice.
- All content on the Website are protected by Malaysian copyright law and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express permission of FAM SupaRimau Charter, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of such content online for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Permission to use FAM SupaRimau Charter proprietary content may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
- You may not reproduce, upload, display or distribute the content or material from the Sites whether for commercial or personal purposes without the express written permission of FAM SupaRimau Charter.
- You may not copy or adapt the HTML code that FAM SupaRimau Charter creates to display pages. The "look" and "feel" of the Website are also trademarks of FAM SupaRimau Charter. This includes, but not limited to colour scheme, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
- FAM SupaRimau Charter, as the case maybe, will not be held liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
- The information provided on the Website is for reference only. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied and/or express warranties and make no representation as to the accuracy, suitability, applicability or completeness of any information on the Website. We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on the information on the Website or for anything posted on or linked to the Website, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
- We disclaim any endorsement or recommendation of any person, organization, name, product or service referred to in the Website.
- We make no warranties or representations in respect of your ability to access the Website and do not warrant that the functions of the Website shall be uninterrupted or error or defect free.
- None of our agents or representatives is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding any information on the Website and we shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
Use of Personal Data
- When using the Website you cannot:
- interfere or disable any security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the content accessible via the Website;
- give any false information in your account details;
- take another person’s identity without that person’s permission or misrepresent you are acting on behalf of a person, entity or organization;
- use the Website if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
- send junk, spam or repetitive messages;
- engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct;
- modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the Website;
- misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other similar material or by undertaking any other action which would harm the Website, any Website user’s equipment or have a detrimental impact on any Website user’s experience of using the Website;
- submit or contribute any content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, untrue, shocking or offensive;
- abuse, harm or bully another Website user, member of our staff or person;
- submit or contribute any user content without the permission of the content owner or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
- submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person which is untrue, private, confidential or defamatory (including personally accusing another person of unproven criminality or serious wrongdoing which could damage their reputation in the eyes of anyone reading your comment).
- We may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website (in whole or in part). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
- request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- infringement of Intellectual Property Rights;
- discontinuance or material modification to the services provided on the Website; and
- unexpected technical or security issues.
- FAM SupaRimau Charter seeks to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate. However, FAM SupaRimau Charter makes no representations as to accuracy, correctness, completeness, suitability, validity of any information on these pages and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delay in the information contained in this pages, or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All users are strongly encouraged to seek professional advice before relying on any information provided herein.
- FAM SupaRimau Charter shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever for any and all losses or damages which you may suffer including but not limited to any financial and/or information loss.
- You shall be fully responsible for any losses or damages that you may suffer in anyway whatsoever should you breach any of the terms herein.
FAM Grassroots Unit
Wisma FAM, Jalan SS5A/9
Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
By email: [email protected]